If you suffer from osteoarthritis knee pain then you know it can be very debilitating. In fact, osteoarthritis of the knee can leave you with excruciating pain and very limited mobility. Sufferers can have an array of symptoms such as
- Warm sensation in the joint
- Creaking sounds when the knee moves
- Increased pain when active; gets a little better with rest
- Stiffness in the knee, particularly in the morning or after sitting a while
- Decreased mobility of the knee – hard to walk, use the stairs or get in and out of a chair
Although osteoarthritis knee issues can be painful, it does not have to bring you down. In fact, there are several solutions to eliminating or at least drastically reducing the pain. One of the greatest innovative breakthroughs to decrease osteoarthritis knee pain is the brace. Frankly, studies show that knee braces can have a significant and beneficial effect.
Basically, there are two types of knee braces – “Unloader” braces take the weight away from the side of the knee. This type of brace is mostly used for arthritis. “Support” braces provide support for the whole knee.
Most knee braces can help shift weight away from the distressed part of the joint, assist with realignment of the leg and aid in stabilizing the knee. The braces themselves can be constructed with different materials like metal, plastic, elastic and foam. Many reviewers discovered that wearing a knee brace amplified the distance that they were able to walk compared to people with knee osteoarthritis. Of course, the better quality braces are more beneficial and effective.
The OA REACTION WEB
The OA Reaction Web knee brace is a new unobtrusive solution for relieving osteoarthritis pain. In addition, the brace helps patients recapture or continue their normal activities. In truth, the OA Reaction Web offers pain relief while providing a lightweight, comfortable and low-profile solution. As well, the knee brace is worn under clothing before, during and after activities with no trouble.
Some of the many features include:
- Shock absorption
- Easy application
- Anterior knee pain relief
- Four-way, adjustable wraparound design
- Treats osteoarthritis of the knee joint and the patella
- Custom-like fit for most leg shapes for ultimate comfort
- Low-profile – can be worn under pants, skirts or with exercise attire
- Integrated silicone condyle pad (patented) – nonslip and comfy offloading
- Hexagonal design offers the ultimate air pocket interface for gentle support
Download Flyer. Click here